Oxo Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers Promo Pack + Free Cradle Dishwashing Liquid
Our Baby Blocks come in two convenient sizes. The 2 oz size is perfect for children in the early feeding stages, and the 4 oz size is great for a growing appetite. Both sizes are appropriate for snacks, fruits and other foods as your child grows and moves away from puréed baby food.
OXO Tot Baby Blocks give homemade baby food the same care you put into preparing it. Easily portion, store, freeze, heat, and serve the meals you’ve cooked especially for your baby using these containers. Each container fits into the freezing tray to keep your portions organized. Multiple trays can be stacked to save space in the freezer.
On the go? The containers are airtight, watertight and leak-proof. Clear lids and bodies allow you to see whether you’re grabbing sweet potatoes or peas for baby, and convenient measurement markings make portioning a breeze. Pop one into your bag for simple defrosting and feeding when you’re out and about with your tot.
Why You’ll Love It:
– 12 piece set includes: six 2 ounce containers, four 4 ounce containers, and two trays for the containers
– Portion, store, freeze, heat and serve baby food with ease
– Ideal for portioning and storing large batches of pureed foods, and feedings on the go
– Airtight, watertight, leak proof seal prevents messes
– Each container fits into the freezing tray to keep your portions organized – no tumbling towers here!
– Clear lids and bodies allow you to see whether you’re grabbing sweet potatoes or peas for your tot.
– Trays stacks neatly to save room in the freezer so you don’t have to go dig through a forest of frozen vegetables to find the food you need.
– Each container fits into the freezing tray to keep your portions organized.
– BPA, phthalate and PVC free; microwave and dishwasher safe
– Model: Oxo Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers Promo Pack
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.
Follow OXO Tot on Facebook and Instagram for more updates and promos