The HALO® SleepSack® Early Walker replaces loose blankets in the crib that may interfere with breathing. With its unique foot openings, the SleepSack Early Walker wearable blanket allows for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping.
In addition to sleeping safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps toddlers sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; protecting them from catching cold (and getting sick). It provides a warm cocoon that helps little ones sleep soundly through the night, thus promoting healthy physical and mental development. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket becomes the trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling toddlers need to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
- Recommended by doctors in place of loose blankets for safe sleep.
- Foot openings for mobility when awake. Room to tuck in feet at night.
- Unique foot openings allow for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping.
- Can be worn with anything from a frog suit to just a diaper underneath.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- 100% polyester knit fabric with a TOG rating of 0.5
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Breathable, Non-toxic, Hypo-allergenic, Flame-retardant.
- With 3rd party certifications on safety and quality.
- HALO is used by over 1,500 Hospitals in the USA and Worldwide