NoseFrida helps prevent nasal congestion
NoseFrida nasal aspirator is an effective aid against nasal congestion for small children aged 0-3. Small children cannot blow their noses and this disturbs their sleep, food intake and the general well-being of the child and the whole family.
NoseFrida was invented by an ear, nose and throat doctor
NoseFrida has been developed and produced by an ear, nose and throat doctor. It meets all the demands for safety and hygiene both for the child and the user. The nasal aspirator does not irritate the sensitive mucous membrane in your child’s nose. Recommended by paediatricians and BVC (Swedish Child Care Centres).
As a way of evaluating NoseFrida a study of 43 children was conducted by the Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic at the MAS University Hospital in Malmö, Slottstadens Medical Team in Malmö and by the Child Care Centre Södertull in Lund. (42 of the children had pronounced nasal congestion). The majority of the children (34) used NoseFrida more than 3 times a day, including before each meal, before the child was put to bed and if it awoke in the middle of the night. 37 of 40 parents had a very positive experience from using the aspirator. No complications were noted during the suction. The study has been published in the Swedish ÖNH journal 3/97.
The effects of the nasal drops and nasal spray are improved
Clinical tests show that using NoseFrida results in less nasal congestion, better sleep and an improved appetite. NoseFrida is effective enough to reduce the need of nasal drops.
Each aspirator is supplied with a moisture absorbing hygiene filter that makes use hygienic and these must be replaced after each application. NoseFrida is packed in a specially designed case where the hygiene filters are also held out of the reach of children.
Instructions for NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator
- Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while sitting
- Move the red nozzle on NoseFrida to your mouth and place the opening of the tube by the child’s nostril. Use your other hand to keep the child’s head still.
- Apply the necessary suction. If the mucous is thick or crusty, use saline solution and then suck clean. You do not need to be worried about getting mucous or bacteria in your mouth as the filter will prevent this
- Clean NoseFrida after each application. Remove the blue tube and rinse it in hot water and washing-up liquid, let the tube dry. Replace the filter and put the tube back. You will hear a click when you connect the tube onto the blue hat
- NoseFrida is packed in a specially designed case where the filters are also held out of the reach of your child. The case means you have a practical and hygienic repository for your NoseFrida.
- Don’t forget to replace the filter when you have cleaned NoseFrida. It is now ready to use again.