Diapers, wipes, powders, creams and a little one wriggling around on the changing table is a lot to handle. Simplify every diaper changing routine by keeping wipes conveniently within reach, with one-handed accessibility. The OXO Tot Perfect Pull Wipes Dispenser opens with a simple push on the lid and allows wipes to be removed easily one at a time through a weighted interior plate that keeps the rest of the pile perfectly in place. No more fishing around in a disposable package, the next wipe will always be ready and waiting. Dispenser lid seals in freshness with a silicone gasket ensuring that wipes stay moist and gentle. Dispenser fits all pre-packaged, pop-up style wipes, up to a 100-count package. A weighted plate and non-slip feet both help keep the Dispenser in place on the changing table. A clear front window indicates when it’s time to stock up on more wipes, polished plastic is easy to wipe clean and its sleek white design goes with any decor. When it comes to diaper changing, the OXO Tot Perfect Pull Wipes Dispenser is the next best thing to an extra pair of hands.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
– One-handed usage makes changing time a breeze
– Fits up to 100 baby wipes, flushable wipes and tissues
– Weighted plate dispenses one wipe at a time and keeps the next wipe ready, upright and waiting
– Silicone gasket in lid keeps wipes moist and fresh
– Dispenser lid opens with a simple push
– Non-slip feet and weighted plate keep Dispenser in place
– Clear indicator window in front
– Easy-to-clean polished plastic construction
– ABS, Silicone, PP, Carbon Steel, SAN, Plated Carbon Steel, Iron
– Dimension: 8.75 inches x 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat (ie. microwave, heat sterilization) or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.
About OXO Tot
OXO is one of the biggest household brands in the world. OXO Tot offers a complete line of feeding, cleaning, bathing and nursery products were developed following the principle of Universal Design, which means making things that are easy to use for as many people as possible – including kids. We examined every aspect of these products, from how children hold their utensils, to where their noses hit the top of a Sippy Cup, to how they sit on chairs. We looked to make improvements that are the most meaningful to parents and children. As parents ourselves, the well-being of the children who use our products was of utmost concern. All products are made from safe materials and adhere to global safety standards.