For parents on the market for a space-saving baby bathtub, OXO Tot’s Splash & Store is safe, versatile, easy to store, and designed to grow with little ones from 0 – 18 months. The carefully engineered design has a narrow end for cradling newborns and smaller infants – eliminating the need for a separate infant insert. The wider end is perfect for babies who can sit up on their own, providing them plenty of space to splash; but has high walls to keep water contained. The built-in support post keeps babies safely in place, no matter their age or stage. The quick-release, dual-sided drain is easy for grown-ups to access, even with baby in the Tub. And the Tub’s smooth construction makes it a cinch to clean. When bath time’s done, the Tub collapses flat for compact storage, and the swiveling hook lets you hang it on shower heads or rods for quick drying. Baby will be neat and tidy, and so will the Tub.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
– OXO Tot Splash & Store Bathtub is easy-to-use and versatile for safely bathing your growing tot
– Carefully engineered design supports babies from birth to 18 months and eliminates the need for a separate newborn insert
– Starter side safely cradles newborns and smaller infants
– Wider side gives babies 9 – 18 months space to splash. High side walls keep the fun contained
– Support post provides extra security while bathing
– Quick-release, two-sided drain is easy to access, even with baby in the tub
– Tub folds flat and legs fold in for neat, compact storage; swiveling hook provides hanging storage options
– Smooth construction is easy to wipe clean
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat (ie. microwave, heat sterilization) or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.
About OXO Tot
OXO is one of the biggest household brands in the world. OXO Tot offers a complete line of feeding, cleaning, bathing and nursery products were developed following the principle of Universal Design, which means making things that are easy to use for as many people as possible – including kids. We examined every aspect of these products, from how children hold their utensils, to where their noses hit the top of a Sippy Cup, to how they sit on chairs. We looked to make improvements that are the most meaningful to parents and children. As parents ourselves, the well-being of the children who use our products was of utmost concern. All products are made from safe materials and adhere to global safety standards.